Emerging Leader Peer Groups
UNI’s Family Business Emerging Leader peer groups are for you
UNI’s Emerging Leader peer groups prepare family business members for executive level responsibilities and ownership. We have developed an education program tailored for now- and next-generation family enterprise leaders and the unique challenges and opportunities they face. Participants will develop and practice their leadership style, create a lifetime development plan, and increase their effectiveness as responsible family business leaders.
Emerging Leader peer groups are available throughout Iowa and via Zoom, and periodically in person. Contact us today for information and to see what group is best for you!
Groups are meeting now! Call 319-273-4322 for more information or download our flyer.
Each month the group will confidentially share and develop topics that are relevant to each participant. Members of the dynamic group will each engage in the following:
- Monthly meetings professionally facilitated with 8-14 emerging leaders
- Mentoring program
- Peer-to-peer learning through experience sharing
- Self-assessment—temperament, personality, fit with other family members
- 360-degree assessment
- Company projects
- A deeper understanding of their strengths
- An awareness of areas that need improvement
- A better understanding of their family culture
- A clearer vision for their business and their place in it